Disclaimer: The Resort Village of South Lake makes every effort to keep the data on its website accurate and current.
The data provided on this website is for reference purpose only. Please contact the Village office if you need to use this data for legal purposes. The original Bylaws should be consulted for the purpose of interpretation and application of the Law.
- 21-15: A Bylaw to Prohibit the Running at Large of Dogs and Cats
- 19-15: Noise Bylaw
- 6-90: A bylaw to regulate plumbing and drainage and the disposal of sewage within the village
- 22-15: A Bylaw to Regulate the Operation of Vehicles
- 7-15: Nuisance abatement Bylaw
- 01-09: Community standards bylaw
- 27-15: Zoning Bylaw
- 22-15: A Bylaw to Regulate Operating a Motor Vehicle
- 20-15 A Bylaw Respecting Buildings
- 16-15: A Bylaw to regulate the Land Use of Recreational Vehicles, Holiday Trailers, Motor Homes, Campers and Tent Trailers on Residential Parcels
- 2-17: Base Tax Bylaw
- 3-15: Discounts and Penalties Bylaw
- 4-15: General Penalties Bylaw
- 5-15: Bylaw Enforcement Officer Bylaw
- 23-15 Municipal Fees Bylaw
- 1-16 Council Procedures Bylaw
- 26-15: Official Community Plan
- 1-19 A Bylaw to Prohibit Running at Large of Dogs & Cats
The Bylaw Enforcement Officer provides inspections and regulatory work related to the enforcement of specific bylaws. A Commissionaire has been hired from the Commissionaires South Saskatchewan to enforce bylaws of the Village and act as the Bylaw Enforcement Officer. The Commissionaires will be easily identifiable as they will be wearing uniforms and driving decaled vehicles. The Commissionaires will have full authority to enforce the bylaws of the Resort Village of South Lake.
The Commissionaires are being hired to serve the citizens of South Lake so please treat them with respect.
The Moose Jaw RCMP are also available and have the authority to enforce our Village Bylaws. Moose Jaw RCMP can be contacted in situations such as late night noise from parties, fireworks, speeding, etc. (306) 691-4670.