FYI – Anyone disposing of infected Dutch Elm trees can haul them to the Moose Jaw landfill. Rates are posted when you weigh-in at the landfill.
As of September 17, the fire restriction has been lifted in the Village.
The 2018 tax notices were mailed on Wednesday, July 11, 2018. Please call the office if you do not receive it by July 20.
Gravelling will begin Thursday, June 14 on Sand Point Road as well as some other roads within the village.
Also, within the next two weeks oiling will take place from the end of the pavement on Tatanka Dr to Sand Point Road as well as Sand Point Road to the top of John’s Road. Please be mindful of all the equipment working as well as the fresh oil.
As of May 21, 2018 the office will be open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays from 9 – 3:30 pm.
Please use care when having fires of any kind. Still no fireworks permitted.
These ball hats with the South Lake logo are now available for purchase at the Village office for $25.00.
Notice for ice fishermen:
- Overnight ICE SHACK parking is permitted in launch parking lots between March 15th and March 31st only.
- Seasonal/ Daily Launch Fees now apply for using Loney’s Point and Sand Point launch sites to access the ICE. Seasonal Passes $40.00/ Daily Passes $10.00.
- The Resort Village of South Lake assumes no liability concerning the condition of the ICE or the launch ramps, “USE AT OWN RISK”.
- ICE SHACKS shall be removed from parking lots by March 31st.
- ICE SCHACKS left in parking lots after March 31st will be towed at owners risk and expense.
The Resort Village of South Lake will be attempting to go paperless in the near future so all residents are encouraged to submit their email address to administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loney’s Point is now under the management of the Resort Village of South Lake
Title owners of property within the Resort Village of South Lake are exempt form all launching fees. Passes can be picked up by contacting the office, the commissionaire or a member of Council.
All funds collected will be used to maintain and improve the facility of Loney’s Point.
For a Pass Purchase Please Contact:
South Lake Office
#6-1410 Caribou St W.
Moose Jaw SK, S6H 7S9
At the Lake:
Mayor Art Schick : 306 631-9263
Councillor Garth Palmer: 306 631-0643
Councillor Brenda Winter: 306 642-0015
Councillor Randy MacQuarrie: 306 631-7622
Commissionaire on Duty.