As of May 21, 2018 the office will be open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays from 9 – 3:30 pm.
A fire ban has now been implemented for the Village. No open fires or fireworks.
These ball hats with the South Lake logo are now available for purchase at the Village office for $25.00.
Notice for ice fishermen:
- Overnight ICE SHACK parking is permitted in launch parking lots between March 15th and March 31st only.
- Seasonal/ Daily Launch Fees now apply for using Loney’s Point and Sand Point launch sites to access the ICE. Seasonal Passes $40.00/ Daily Passes $10.00.
- The Resort Village of South Lake assumes no liability concerning the condition of the ICE or the launch ramps, “USE AT OWN RISK”.
- ICE SHACKS shall be removed from parking lots by March 31st.
- ICE SCHACKS left in parking lots after March 31st will be towed at owners risk and expense.